“Independence is Happiness.”
– SUSAN B. ANTHONY
Cambridge Investment Research
Cambridge Investment Group, Inc. is a privately-controlled financial solutions firm focused on serving independent financial advisors and their investing clients. Cambridge is also a national corporation with a registered investment advisor as well as an industry leading independent broker-dealer. Cambridge offers a broad range of choices regarding advisor-focused financial solutions:
- Advisor solutions for both asset management and financial planning with portfolio overlay management
- Platform choices comprised of a corporate RIA or independent RIA for dual registration or fee-only business models
- Multiple options for both qualified and non-qualified – direct or brokerage, fee or commissionable IRAs, multiple clearing and custodial platforms
- A full spectrum of middle office services designed for solo/ensembles, branches, and super branches
- Succession and acquisition financial lending plus business technology expertise
- Outsource services centered on independent advisor firms, including business consulting, client marketing, and office assistance, as well as insurance services
We are proud to share Cambridge has been named by Investment Advisor magazine as a 2020 Broker Dealer of the Year1 in Division IV. Cambridge is the only broker dealer to receive the award 13 times, previously being recognized in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, and 2007 in Division IV and in 2003 in Division III, making us the most honored firm in the history of this award driven by the satisfaction ratings of you, our independent financial professionals.
Cambridge’s honor is based on receiving advisor feedback in 15 separate categories from the Broker-Dealer of the Year awards criteria. Registered representatives cast ballots, and the broker-dealers that gained the highest composite scores were awarded the honors in four different divisions based on their number of producing advisors. The winning broker-dealers are profiled in Investment Advisor’s September 2020 issue and online via ThinkAdvisor.com.
Investment Advisor magazine, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, Division IV; 2003, Division III. A broker-dealer becomes eligible for this honor only after a minimum of 10% of its producing financial advisors cast valid ballots. The ballots rate the broker-dealer in 15 different categories defined by Investment Advisor as relevant challenges and concerns. Broker-dealers receiving the highest marks in each of four are declared Broker-Dealer of the Year. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of participants surveyed in June of each of the years listed. Experience may vary. This recognition is not representative of investment performance or returns of representatives. Visit advisorone.com.
2550 Old US Route 60
Ona, WV 25545
P#: (304) 743-2111
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.